Kamis, 15 April 2010

First Blast!!

Hey you girls, anywhere in this world ;p
Hmm, what I've gotta say? Let me introduce myself maybe ;)
My name's Ayu, I'm an Indonesian, I'm 18 years old (and 'll be 19 at November)
Now I'm studying at college taking Japanese literature, well, why? First, because I hate math (Haha), 2nd, because I love how Japanese people act, speak, and their credibility for life, it's just amazing :), 3rd, because Japanese foods is delicious (rubber tummy LOL) and the last, I just feels amazed cuz Japanese youngsters are so fashioned, and they're brave to mix many kind of fashion stuff and the result is, well, for me, CUTE!! *or KAWAII on Japanese ;P

So guys, can you guess why I'm made a fashion blog and decided to be a fashion blogger? ;)
Well, the first thing is because I'm CHUBBY. and a few months ago I AM FAT. You guys can distinguish a CHUBBY and a FAT means don't ya? Well yeah I do diet and I reduce my meal portions, I drink no caffeine, no milk, I drink a lot of water and juices, I eat only vegetables, chicken, and fish (no beef, no mutton) And that's the GREATEST diet I've ever did! I can still eat many delicious food (I love grilled fish and grilled chicken so much), I feel fresh everyday cuz I've juices and drink many waters, I feel great!! My old clothes fit in my body again, and my jeans starts loose-fitting ;) and I'm extremely happy for that!! That make an effect to my boyfriend too, he become more often to call me 'Beauty' ;)

Yess.. that's before I do a diet *Gosh how fat >.< Yess, that's me now >.<>

Hahaha, yeah that's me girl. Now I become more confidence to use many other fashion stuff, but I'm still a chubby girl ;p I love shopping so much, I love to mix and match all of my fashion stuff, I love to collect my photos with my best friend and my boyfriend ;) I also have my blog with my boyfriend, we talked about love, relationship, and so on :) I'll add the link soon so you guys can visit it ;)

And you other chubby girl, easy, now you don't have to be ashamed if you wanna get fashioned! We can still look good in our body shape, even we don't have super-silky-white-skin, blond hair, supermodel body, or even if we don't have much money!! I'll share it to you all girl, I hope you dig my rendition :)

That's all for now, wait for my next daily wear post ;)
Yo, chubby girl,
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!! :)

2 komentar:

Rizki Aditya mengatakan...

People, introducing, my lady :D

Ayu Reni Nova Dewita mengatakan...

yes, my man :)
love ya ;p