Kamis, 29 April 2010

Oh My God I'm Exhausted

Yes, as I wrote at the title, I'm really really exhausted this whole week.
Well, like I've said on my previous post, I'm on my mid-term-exam right now. Few days ago my dad and my mom came to see me, as my dad finished his duty course in Lembang, Bandung. Actually I love spare my times with them. BUT, Come on, I'm on my exam week, so, even I'm having fun for a while outside, I'll get more stressed out when I got home. Ouch!
Moreover, I have 4 day straight exam schedule. Oh, God, very very tiring -____-
Tomorrow is History, and I'm struggling with boring 'full of war' words. Ugh!!
By the way, I've just bought a animal print legging and a SO ADORABLE FLAT SHOES! I've found a cute store at MOI, The Little Things She Needs and the store held a promotion, Rp. 199.000 for 2 pair of candy color shoes!
Let's check out what's on my shopping bag :

See? The green one is for my little sister :) Can't wait to wear them and mixed it with my other stuff! x) Oh, I'll post my style during my exam week soon. Stay tuned!!

Oh, I still got few pages again to read. I gotta go :)
I hope you dig my rendition. Bye Cups!

2 komentar:

DustInMyWind mengatakan...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love your scarves and the patterned leggings in that one pictures. And those boots are super fabulous!! I love boots <3

Ayu Reni Nova Dewita mengatakan...

thanks :)
i hope we can share more about fashion ;)
i loovee boots too! so much xD